October 13, 2011

Look #209 - Set Fire To The Rain

It was dark and I was over,
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me,
My hands, they were strong, but my knees were far too weak,
To stand in your arms without falling to your feet.




Skin: MONS / Dasha Light Skin - blackeyeshadow (red L), No free. NEW.
Shape: .Pekka. Elvira Shape, No free. NEW
Hair: >TRUTH< Luana -  reds, no free.
BodySuit: Fleshtone :: Gain BodysuitNo free. NEW
Skirt: .:Sticky fingers:. My vintage red high waist skirt, No free. NEW
Tights: : Fleshtone :: Resistance Thigh-High Socks, No free. NEW
Necklace: :::LiNe::: NoTime Necklace @ Fashionably Late. No free. NEW
Bag: Fleshtone :: Bom Ostrich Leather Tote [Black], No free. NEW
Sunglasses: Fleshtone :: Sixth Sense Sunglasses [Red] [LightLenses], No free. NEW
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Rosso, No free.


XOXO Nidya Faith

No comments: